Goddard's Silver Dip 295ml
Silver dip Instantly removes tarnish from silverware, silverplate, cutlery, and small silver items Quickly cleans even difficult to reach places such as between fork tines Gives silver a brilliant shine Just dip, rinse, and dry.
Some silver items are difficult to clean and polish because of their unique shape and size. For those items use Goddard's Silver Dip.
- Instantly Removes Tarnish and Leaves a Brilliant Shine.Goddard's Silver Dip is easy to use. Just dip, rinse and dry for a brilliant shine. Tarnish will dissolve away to bring out the natural beauty of your silver. The strong cleaning power of Goddard's Silver Dip is extremely effective on silver but should never come in contact with stainless steel. We recommend reading the Helpful Tips page to learn more about the care of your fine silver and home furnishings.
- For Silverware, Silver plate, Cutlery and Small Silver Items.
- Cleans Even Difficult-to-Reach Places Such as Between Fork Tines.
- Professional Cleaning Power.
- SILVER DIP SHOULD NOT COME IN CONTACT WITH STAINLESS STEEL.
- Dip article into Goddard's Silver Dip until tarnish disappears.
- If article is too large for dipping, swab article with a cotton ball soaked in Silver Dip.
- Wash article in soapy water and rinse well.
- Dry article with a soft cloth.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- For a brilliant shine, polish article with Goddard's Silver Cloth or Mitts immediately after cleaning.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome brew, does exactly as the label says it should.
Have used this product before & find it great do had no doubt about using it again.
I was very happy with my purchase. I used to use this when I worked at a jewellers many years ago and haven't seen it around so was very pleased when I realised it was still available. Works very well.
Introduced to the product as a child by my mother. Have used and sold to commercial kitchen's for some years with never a complaint.
This product is as good as it gets! !!
I have used Silver Dip in the past but unfortunately have not been able to purchase it in my local stores.
As I have several heavily encrusted pieces of Silver
ware, it is a blessing to have it again in my use. I would not use any other product again for this purpose.
I thank you for your prompt service and delivery. You are now in my favourites list.
We have always used this excellent product and suddenly could not buy it anywhere despite searching all likely outlets. Had to use other products, none of which were any good at all. We thought Goddards must have stopped producing SilverDip.
Then a friend told me it was available online and I immediately googled it and found the Polish-Up website. Terrific service. The parcel came within two weeks despite it being Christmas and Australia Post being shut over a lengthy period.
Thanx for sending me the goddards silver dip. Its great to have some again after not being able to get it for several years here in NZ. Things are looking all sparkling and new again....what a treat. !!
One thing that surprised me tho was that it came in a glass jar !!! The old container I still have is a dark blue plastic container with screw on lid....