Goddard's Cabinet Makers Wax Polish 4OZ
Wood will lose its natural beauty from exposure to sunlight, dirt buildup and cleaning with abrasive chemicals.
- Conditions and Protects with Lemon Oil and Beeswax.
- Lasting Shine with No Oily Residue.
- Cleans and Shines Wood to a Deep Luster.
- Helps Conceal Scratches, Rings and Dull Spots.
- Revives Rough, Old Finishes
The heritage of Goddard's wood care was built on over 100 years of demonstrated performance. Professionals and respected establishments continue to trust Goddard's Cabinet Makers Wax for the finest wood furniture.
Goddard's Cabinet Makers Wax can be used on wood cabinetry, furniture, paneling, doors, trim and more. The low-odor polish conditions and revitalizes, and leaves no residue or powder. This product enhances the appearance of color and grain patterns in wood without leaving a greasy or oily finish. It can be used on all types of wood including solid, laminate and composite.
- Apply wax sparingly with a clean, dry cloth.
- Rub out evenly.
- When dry, polish lightly with a separate clean, soft cloth, turning occasionally.
- Buff to an even shine.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The wax was easy to apply and gave a high quality finish to my timber stand. The instructions enclosed were easy to understand and follow which made the process easy and a positive experience.