- Protects & shines
- Helps guard against UV damage
- Enhances colour & appearance
- Use on rubber, vinyl and plastic
- Protects against discoloration and cracking
- Keeps your car looking like new
The easy way to clean, protect and shine rubber, vinyl and plastic surfaces. ARMOR ALL® Original Protectant contains a unique UV protection system to help block damaging UV rays and slow the vinyl aging process. ARMOR ALL® Original Protectant restores shine and enhances colour making it ideal for use on dashboards, bumpers, window trims and door panels.
Where To Use: Along with the dashboard, ARMOR ALL® Original Protectant is effective for other surfaces such as door panels, vinyl seats, consoles, window trim and bumpers.
Not for use: on floors, vehicle controls (pedals, steering wheels and control grips), bench or cycle seats, cycle tyres and other surfaces where slipperiness may be hazardous.
Do not use on or near glass or clear plastics (may cause smearing), fabric, suede, woven materials or paint.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Remove dirt and dust from surface.
- Apply liberally onto a clean cloth or sponge.
- Wipe cloth over the surface to create an even cover.
- Let penetrate, then wipe off excess.
- Apply weekly to maintain appearance and protection.
Note: For previously untreated surfaces and best results; three successive applications are recommended. Let penetrate for 30 minutes after each application. Wipe off excess.