4 Goddards® Long Term Silver Padd 170grm With a free Silver Cloth
Recieve a Goddards Long Term Silver Cloth worth $12.83 when you purchase this set of 4 Goddards Long Term Silver Foam - Pads
Clean and easy polishing for intricate silver
Maintain that 'Just Polished' look with Goddard's silver polish
Goddards Long Term Silver Pad (Foaming Silver Polish), Specially formulated for the cleaning and polishing of intricate, heavily embossed and silver plate articles.
The creamy foam is easily sponged into every nook and cranny and gently removes tarnish. As with Silver Polish, when the product is rinsed off, a harmless, invisible chemical barrier remains.
Cleaning tarnished silver can be time consuming and tedious, especially for large, intricate silver pieces. Easily clean, shine and protect your silver with Goddard's Silver Foam.
- Just Apply, Rinse and Dry.Goddards Silver Foam easily sponges into even the most intricate filigree to instantly dissolve tarnish and bring out the natural beauty of silver. The foam is easily rinsed away, leaving a tarnish-resistant barrier to protect silver from future tarnishing. This is especially useful for silver articles that cannot be immersed in water. Use Goddard's Silver Foam to give your silver the royal treatment.
- Quickly Foams Away Tarnish.
- No Hard Rubbing or Buffing.
- Includes a Sponge Applicator.
- Dampen applicator in warm water.
- Apply Goddards Silver Foam, working up a rich, cleansing lather.
- Rinse article under warm running water.
- Dry immediately with a soft absorbent cloth.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So pleased to be able to buy on line. Have used Goddard's for years. Have lots of sterling silver and was having trouble finding a stockist.
The only product to use on sterling silver
I have been using Goddards Silver Foam for at nearly around 50 years to clean our own silver and also that of our church. The silver items are up to 150 years old and are in good condition and look wonderful. As there is no rubbing necessary, the engravings and Hallmarks remain clear and precise although regularly cleaned.